Pre-Competitive Policies & Procedures
- Both Online and Mail-In registrations are available for the Pre-Competitive Program. Please see the Pre-Competitive Registration page for online registration instructions.
- Registrations are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Current DACA Pre-Competitive Students will have a priority registration period.
- Maximum of 7 swimmers per class.
- Fees are pro-rated for students enrolling after the session starts.
Payment, Credit Card Policy
- All payments will be charged upon enrollment.
- The Payment Option Form must be completed before enrollment.
- A $25.00 handling charge will be assessed for declined credit card charges. If a credit card
payment is declined, you may be required to make a payment by Cashier's Check or Money
- There will be no make-ups for missed classes unless cancelled by DACA.
Cancellation, Refund/Credit PolicyCancellations must be made prior to the beginning of a new session for a full refund of fees. Once a session has begun, fees will be pro-rated as of the week following the refund or credit request. A $25.00 processing fee will be charged for cancellations after the session starts. No refunds will be issued for cancellations during the final three weeks of a session.
- A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed for class changes.
- Any credit balance for swimmers transferring from DACA Swim School to the Pre-Competitive Program will be issued as a refund. Once placement in the Pre-Competitive Program is confirmed, please contact the DACA Swim School for transfer notification.
- Withdrawal: To withdraw from the program, DACA must be notified via e-mail, fax , or US mail using the Withdrawal Form available at www.daca.org. Refunds or credits will be effective the week following DACA's receipt of the notification. Refunds and credits will be calculated weekly.
- Pre-Competitive classes are generally held in all weather conditions. Lightning and other severe weather may result in cancellation. Refer to the DACA website (www.daca.org) for class cancellation information during inclement weather.
- There are no refunds, credits or make-ups for missed classes due to severe weather conditions, or any other reason out of DACA's control.
- DACA reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes that do not meet a minimum of two students.
- There are no make-ups for missed classes unless cancelled by DACA.
- Parking passes for De Anza College are non-refundable.
- Need based financial aid is available. Please contact the DACA office for an application at (408) 253-7946.