DACA Swim School Policies and Procedures
- Registration can be done by phone (408) 446-5600 or in person at the DACA Swim Center. A registration packet must be completed before a student enters the water.
- All enrollments after the start of the month will have their current month's tuition adjusted accordingly.
- An annual registration fee is collected when a student enrolls, and is renewed each January thereafter.
- If enrolling after the first class of the month, registration fees, current month's tuition and the first full month's tuition are non refundable and are due upon registration.
Payment, Credit Card Policy
- Monthly fees are automated. Tuition is charged on the first business day of the month.
- A $25.00 handling charge will be assessed on each declined Automatic Debit run. Account balance must be paid in full before the next lesson.
- Students remain registered until the DACA Swim School is officially notified via Withdrawal Form (available at www.daca.org/withdrawal_forms/withdrawal-dss.html). A Withdrawal may be made any time during the month. Withdrawals become effective the first of the month following. No refunds will be given for partial monthly attendance. Tuition is charged on the basis of enrollment, not attendance.
- Accounts will be credited for the value of any class if cancelled by DACA for reasons within its control. There are no refunds, credits, or make-ups for missed classes. There will be no refunds or credits for same-day cancellations caused by events beyond DACA's control, including but not limited to lightning, earthquakes, and severe weather etc.
- DACA offers four class transfers at no charge per calendar year per child. Transfers are limited to current availability and must be requested 24 hours prior to the scheduled class. Each additional transfer will incur a $25.00 fee.
- For swimmers transferring from the DACA Swim School to the Pre-Competitive Program, any remaining account credits will be refunded upon placement verification within the Pre-Competitive Program.