- All NEW swimmers must be evaluated prior to registration.
- Be sure to choose the appropriate class level (All class registrations WILL be verified).
- Selecting an incorrect class level may result in cancellation.
1. Online registration is now available.
2. Go to www.dacaswimteam.org and click on Pre-Competitive in the menu bar or click here.
3. Use the filters to select the desired Location, Time and Day or select/click on the desired Session.
4. Select the appropriate Level based on your final evaluation form or your initial placement evaluation.
5. Click on the red Class Cost/Days/Times to pick the day, time and location of your desired class.
6. Click on the red Register Button to register for the class of your choice.
*If you currently have an online account set up with the Competitive Swim Team please use your
existing log in information to sign in. If you need assistance in retrieving this information please
contact the DACA office at 408-253-7946.
- *If you do not currently have a Competitive account please set up you account at this time.
7. Complete all required fields
8. Repeat process to add multiple students into the same registration/shopping cart
9. Complete registration by processing payment.
10. If you would prefer to submit a hard copy (paper) application, please select the appropriate pool
location below and mail or fax it into the DACA office.